In our opinion, certain elements would ideally be found within an eco-responsible neighborhood, and here is the list :
- Borrowing and minimal disturbance of the environment in place during the construction and installation of housing units.
- Natural landscape using the local flora already in place.
- Absence or minimal presence of peat and therefore lawn mowing (reduction of noise pollution and positive impact on air quality).
- Convenience stores.
- Renewable energies (solar, geothermal, etc.).
- Small farms and community gardens.
- Hydroponics controlled.
- Collective compost.
- Recycling and waste management mandatory.
- Developed walking paths.
- Roads and parking lots with electric terminals without asphalt.